Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rawafed Private School Task Three:



Before the observation
REEM DARWICH

· Make up some interview questions to ask the student
(Some sample questions; add your own)



· How old are you?

Im 6 years old.
·

Can you tell me about your family?

I leave in almroor. We are seven in my family ,I have two sisters, two brothers and I’m the smallest .
· What are your favorite hobbies?

My favorite hobbies are, swimming, running, writing and drawing .

· What do you like doing during the break times?

Meeting my friends, walking playing and eating.

· What subject(s) do you like best at school? Why?

science ,Islamic and English because I learn many things about the life and I doing many things.

· What are some things you like about school?

Arts,music and BE(sport ).

· Why do you like school?

Because I meet new friends, learn something’s I don’t know and learn the number.
· What are some things that you dislike about school?
she don’t like math, vocabulary, drawing and Writing on the walls .


During the observation









After the observation

Answer the following questions, based upon your observation notes.
1. What classes did the student attend during the day?


Math, Islamic, science, English and music.


2. What was the longest period of time the student spent in the classroom without a break?


The longest period of time the student spent in the classroom without a break is English class.

3. What kinds of things did the student do in class today?

Reem did many exercises in the math ,science and Islamic ,reading , Took some quizzes repetition of some verses .

4. Did the student appear to react the same to all her subjects and teachers?

First she shamed from me and she didn’t talk to me but after I tried to talk to her .She reacted with me when I asked her question about some her subjects and teachers. She told me she loves are all subjects except mathematics also she likes all her teachers.

5. What did the student do during the break times?

She went with her friends, playing, eating and walking.

6. Describe the relationship the student had with his/her peers. Did he/she seem to have many friends?

Reem is friendly with her classmates. She like her friends, she has four friends, the best friend is her neighborhood and her name is Natasha. Also she likes her school as she said because her friends also she meet new friends.

7. Describe the student’s general attitude to school.

Reem likes her teacher and her classmates ,also she was study in this school from kindergarten so she likes her school and meet new friends, learn something’s.

A. Reflections and Comments


Last tuesday Ms Mary selected me to observe one of her student, her name is Reem. She is six years old, I stay with Reem, both inside and outside the classrom and I talked to her informally over the day. Reem was activity, quit and all her classmates and teachers love Reem because she is friendly .Reem has many characteristics that I observed, she is very diligent, cleanness and she likes organization. In the first Reem was shy from me and she didn’t talk to me. But I tried to talk to her and treat me as friend so she comfortable .I made up with her interview and she was react with me.
I learnt many things from observation of students. First, we should break barriers between us and the student .Second we should treat with student as friend because the student in this age afraid from the older. Finally, we use the things that they like to encourage them.


No comments: